Friday, March 2, 2018

Won't Change a Thing (Short Cap)

"Jeez what the fuck took you so long?" Chris asked as I walked up to him.

"What are you wearing?" I gasped a bit.

"Clothes." he said "Dude just cause I'm a chick now doesn't mean that I'm gonna let shit change, now are we gonna go rock or what?"

Chris was my bandmate, we were in a rock band that preformed all the time until we had to take a break when he got Second Puberty. We knew things were gonna change since Chris was the singer and his voice had obviously changed so we had to rework a few songs but...we sounded better than ever and with Chris new look we had a chance to break out.

"Come on, lets get on the stage." Chris walked off "I'm gonna show off more than just my voice."

"Don't screw us and take your top off." I laughed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi ClockworkTG!

    Currrently Rachel (from Rachel's Fantasies) and I are working on resurrecting OpenTGCaptions.com in form of a multi-author blog. We would love to have you as an author for the project, so if you're interested, please tell us your gmail address :)

    Much love
    Yasmina (yasminatg@gmail.com)
    opentgcaption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, you should have now received an email in which you can accept to join the blog.

      Delete