Thursday, January 25, 2018

Sorority or Bust (Short Cap)

That's me in the middle. Growing up I had always wanted to be in a Frat, heck I was picking my college based on the Greek Life. Then I had Second Puberty and that all got screwed up, since I was a girl now they said I couldn't join, I had to join a Sorority, what a bunch of bullshit but I figured that I could probably have some great parties anyway so I pledged to Sigma Pi and I got in.  The girls in the picture with me are some of my fellow pledges Crissy and Megan, Megan is the one with the bigger tits, she's a bitch, she's the reason we're all covered in glitter and let me tell you it really does get everywhere...I mean everywhere. She's always showing off those stupid boobs of hers to, flirting with guys right in front of me, it's not fair I keep trying to get laid and she screws me over. I might not be as big but I've got decent boobs and sexy legs. Well we're having a party with a couple of the frats tonight so I'm definitely not going home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment