Friday, January 26, 2018

Moving Away (Short Cap)(GIF)

A Friend of my, Peter, had moved away suddenly a year or so ago. We kept in touch but just via texts and online chats. Then one day he called me kinda out of the blue and asked if I would help him test out a new webcam and we could video chat.

Of course I was shocked when the screen showed a girl, I demanded to know what was up and he explained that just before he moved he'd gotten Second Puberty and his parents were moving for  a new job so he took a fresh start as well. Then he said I should see all of the new him and he stood up and showed me one of the best asses I'd ever see, then he dropped another bomb, he'd be back in town in a week or two and really wanted to "Catch up" apparently I've been on his mind for a while. Soon I was eagerly counting the days till he got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment