Thursday, January 25, 2018

Fuck it I'm hot (Short Cap)

Trying something new, rather than long stories just a few short caps to try and get me back in the mood, Enjoy

-------

 At first I dreaded Second Puberty, I didn't wanna change into a girl but the Doctors said there was nothing I could do about it. I was pissed but eventually I opened up to the idea, mostly once I grew some serious tits. Before long I was hot, like gorgeous. I understood one thing, guys liked girls who looked like this, so I hopped on the internet and became an Instagram model, I was making a fortune. I might not have wanted to be a girl but, fuck it when you look this good and make what I was getting from posting sexy pics how can you get upset?

1 comment:

  1. I would not have any trouble with the irreversable transformation, I will actually embrace it with love! But what I love mostly is the fact that I will start my own family with a lovely guy who will happily become the father of our children - and I will love it to give birth to them myself ... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete