Monday, February 19, 2018

Staying Together (Short Cap)(GIF)

When I was first diagnosed with Second Puberty one of the first thoughts in my mind was what would happen to the relationship I had with my girlfriend Kelsey. I didn't think she would be into girls just because I had become one, but strangely she said the idea of me changing was kind of hot to her, she had a Second Puberty Fetish.

She ended up getting a little jealous cause my boobs were a little bigger, but after that she said she wanted to try some things out. I still think it's kinda wild that she convinced me to double throat a two sided dildo with her, I was actually shocked how much I was able to get into my mouth for someone who hadn't really sucked a cock before.

Now though she says she wants to see me with the real deal, I'm a little nervous but she says I'll like it, apparently her little brother has a Second Puberty Fetish too.

1 comment: