Sunday, February 11, 2018

I can't believe I did this (Short Cap)

Going through Second Puberty in College was certainly an experience, with all the partying and stuff I never bothered getting down about it, it wasn't like I could stop it. Soon I was adjusting fine, flirting with guys and girls alike and not being afraid to show off my body which had some serious boobage going on.

Then one night at a party an a local apartment I had a few too many and when I woke up the next morning I was not only hungover, but my tits were sore as hell, one look in the mirror and I figured out why, I guess in my drunken partying I let someone piece my nipples. It wasn't all that bad, after the pain left a few hours later I kinda liked it, my nipples felt good so I snapped a pic and popped it up online.

1 comment: