Thursday, August 10, 2017

Second Puberty: Best Friends Dad



I was spending the night at my friend Alan's house, he and I have been best friends since we were little kids, we grew up together, our parents were friends, we're like members of each other's family.

That's why it hit us all out of nowhere when his Dad was diagnosed with the Late Bloomer version or Second Puberty, suddenly his house was in disarray as his father became a woman, his parents divorced after his Mother no longer felt any attraction, most couples stay together through it but Alan's Mom was always kinda a bitch like that I suppose. It was weird to see his Dad, someone who's always been so cool, go though this and turn into a woman, an attractive one at that. It also seemed like his personality had changed just a bit, his Dad was always open about stuff but since become a woman he'd gotten...I guess flirty? I wondered if it was just my imagination the way he'd walk close to me, or bend over, flash a smile and more...it certainly gave me some confusing feelings.


 I still remember the time that I saw him looking in the fridge, his face down and ass up…boy it was a sight that comforted me for many nights.

I woke up in the middle of the night and went to go get a drink when I was surprised to see his Father looking under the sink.

"Oh!" I gasped a bit seeing he was in his underwear.

"Hmm, oh Charlie." he smiled "Sorry did I wake you up, just looking for some cleaner, spilled a little soda on my floor."

"No I was up anyway." I told him "Everything alright."

"Yeah I just wasn't pay attention and bumped my nightstand." he laughed playfully patting his ass "Still getting used to not swinging this thing around."

"Yeah." I chuckled a bit and tried not to stare "So is everything going well for you."

"I'm good, thanks for asking." he smiled "It's taking some adjusting but it's really not so bad. The new feelings are a little strange but...I like them."

"Good, you'll get through this just fine." I smiled.

"I'm sure I will with people like you supporting me." He said with a sensual smile "You know this body has been giving me such weird new urges."

"Mr. Clarke?" I gulped as he got very close.

"You've certainly...grown up" he licked his lips.

I blushed a bit as he took my hand and placed it on his tender hips.

"You know I could use a hand cleaning up that spill." he smirked a bit and playfully bit his finger "Do you mind lending a hand?"

I gulped, was this…really happening.

“I don’t mind.” I blushed.
I let Mr. Clarke go up the stairs first, it gave me a chance to collect my thoughts and look at that juicy rear, holy cow did it wobble. I was unsure if I was really going to go through with it but see that just made it impossible to not follow him, the tent in my boxers confirming my bodies desire
“HMM!” I gasped a bit as the second we entered his room I was pulled into a powerful kiss.
“I’ve wanted you for a long time now, you sleeping here in just your boxers, swimming in the pool, it’s too much.” He licked his plump lips before grabbing my crotch through my boxers “Seems like you want this too.”
“Mr. Clarke should we really be doing this?” I asked as my hands found their way to his wide hips “Alan’s right down the hall.”
“You know how heavy a sleeper he is.” He pulled my boxers down and freed my cock “And call me Mike.”
“Michelle would be more appropriate.” I laughed squeezing his ass.
“Not all Second Puberty victims take a new name you know.” He laughed getting on his knees “Now let’s get started.”
“UGH!” I let out a throaty groan as he licked my cock.
I moaned and hissed bit as Mike started to suck my dick, his long curly blonde hair layered on his shoulders as his head pumped back and forth. I was surprised at how good Mike was at this, the way his tongue glided over my shaft and his hand cupped my balls, all of it made me just shiver with pleasure.
“I always had a feeling you were a big boy.” He playfully kissed the tip “But not this big”
I let out another growl of pleasure and just got ready to let loose at a moment’s notice, I couldn’t believe I was getting sucked off by my friend’s dad turned woman.
“HAAA UGH!” I let out a powerful grunt as I climaxed, shooting spunk all over his face, the white of my sperm clashing with his tanned look.
“Amazing.” He laughed a bit licking some off his lips “It’s sweeter than I would have expected.”
“That was awesome.” I panted a bit.
“Don’t give out yet.” He laid on his bed and waved a finger to beckon me “Come on, we’re not done.”
I laid down half next to him and half on top, we started making out again as I spread his thick thighs and rubbed his pussy thought his underwear.
“HMM That’s good.” He moaned as I swirled my fingers around his pussy, pinching his dick turned clit with my thumb and pointer.
I slipped a digit in and started to finger Mike, the man moaning as I kissed his modest chest at the same time. I could still hear him moaning in my ear as I moved on top of him, my dick lined up with his crotch, without a word I slid forward and entered him.
“Oh! OH YES!” He moaned.
“You’re…so tight.” I growled squeezing him and slowly rocking my hips to start thrusting.
Both of us grew louder, moaning more as we melted into our pleasure, our bodies pressing together like puzzle pieces.
“Harder! Don’t stop!” he moaned “FUCK!”
Both of us were unable to control this raw attraction, our bodies slamming together and getting ready to cum.
“Ugh…I can’t hold it.” I groaned.
“Yes…OH GOD YESS!” He screamed as I blasted inside of him, his warm insides getting flooded with my hot semen.
The two of us laid there for a bit before fucking a few more times and fall asleep. Mike woke us up early so that we wouldn’t have to worry about Alan, he took care of my morning wood too. That wouldn’t be the last time either, I started going to Alan’s house much more often, but not to hang out with my best friend, but my new girlfriend.
Hope you liked it.
Let me know if there’s something you want to see me write about, a new idea or based on a caption.

1 comment: