Friday, August 11, 2017

Caption Compliation: Sea Cave



Another new idea, putting a set of caps I did into one story post.
My family was on vacation at a small private island, it was just me, my parents and my younger brother Chris. It was nice to have a quiet seaside island to ourselves for a week. Still this island was rumored to be special, apparently there was some kind of haunted sea cove cave at the beach, my brother was pretty freaked out by it but I wasn't of course I held that fear over his head as big brothers do.

"I'll give you 100 bucks to go in thewre you baby." I smirked "Or are you chicken?"

"Hmm, fine." Chris huffed a bit walking into the darkness.

"You gotta stay in there for five minutes or it doesn't count." I called in to him.

"This place is creepy." I heard him mumble a bit.

That was the last I heard him speak for the rest of the time trial.

"You ain't dead in there are you, time's up you can come out if you want." I said.

"Hmm, yeah." a voice said.


What emerged from the cave was not my brother, but a stunning teenage bikini babe.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"What are you talking about, it's me Chris." she smiled "Something wrong."

"Look at yourself!" I yelled.

"Huh? Whoa!" he gasped in a girlish voice "I'm a girl...and I'm older too!"

"That cave." I looked passed my brother as he examined his new look "What the fuck."

"Hey." the girl held her hand out "I stayed in, pay up."
After stopping Chris from checking out his own body we started to panic, how we were going to explain this to our parents, I figured the best thing to do would to just be honest.

"Oh you boys found the secret of the cave huh?" Mom laughed.

"Guess you wouldn't believe it was haunted forever." Dad chuckled.

"Huh?" I said in confusion "You...knew about this?"

"Of course sweetie, why do you think we bought this island." Mom said "We told you boys that cave was haunted so that you wouldn't wander in, but it seems that you disobeyed us. Come on we'll show you."

Mom and Dad took us to the beach and told us to wait outside the cave, they walked in and about five minutes later two gorgeous teenage bikini models walked out.


"So how does your Dad look?" the one in blue bottoms spun around and playfully wiggled her plump bum.

"Don't forget about Mommy either." the one with the pink bottoms laughed "But you look stunning as ever darling."

"Wait so you're telling me that this cave really is magic?" I asked "You go in and come out as some kind of young bikini model?"

"Yup, it just happens." Mom smiled "And don't worry if you go back in you'll turn back."

"We had planned on telling you boys when Chris was sixteen but since you learned about it early it'll have to be now." Dad joked "So son, why don't you take a step inside?"

I looked into the deep darkness of the cave, I was certainly intrigued by the idea of it all. I took one deep breath and started to walk forward.
With the encouragement of my family I walked deep into the dark cave. It took a few moments but I began to feel something strange, like my body was being wrapped up in a warm towel after a shower. My body shifted and changed, becoming softer and more female as my hair lengthened. I felt tight as my body was covered in a skimpy swimsuit and soon I felt like it was done.


"Wow." I walked out, hips swaying "This is...feels nice."

"A little thicker than the rest of us huh?" Mom laughed "You look good."

"Thanks." I checked out my large bust and womanly hips "This cave's pretty amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment