Monday, May 1, 2017

Second Puberty Love Story: Moving In





"I'm back." I called out into my apartment as I came home.

"Hey baby." my girlfriend walked down the stairs "So your officially a college graduate now, how's it feel."

"Same as before." I laughed "What about you, you just graduated High School yourself Jimmy."

"Hmm." he hummed a bit as I put my hands on his wide hips.

After our night together at the end of the Summer Jimmy and I had gotten very close and right before I moved back to college for my senior year he started to refer to me as his boyfriend, not that I minded although it is odd to go out as a couple and both have guy names given the way he looks. I had never thought I'd date someone who used to be a guy but Jimmy was just too hot. I had an apartment in the area that I just bought before I moved out of school and Jimmy had the spare key.

"I know I haven't seen you since spring break but did you get bigger?" I smirked rubbing his ass a bit.

"Maybe." he smirked back "Its hard to not put on a few pounds when you're stressed about your boyfriend being halfway across the country doing who knows what with other girls."

Even after the summer Jimmy kept getting bigger, specifically in the waist, ass and thigh area. I never thought I was one for bigger ladies but he just has that kind of look I guess.

"You know this apartment hasn't really been broken in yet." Jimmy smirked walking up the stairs, his big butt facing me.

"Well we've got all night for that." I said following him into the bedroom, giving his ass a playful spank.

"EEP!" he yelped "Naughty boy."

"What." I said laying on the bed and having him sit on my waist "I haven't seen you since spring break, those pics you sent only do so much, I've got weeks of pent up desire."

He laughed deeply and playfully grinded against me "Well you're not alone."
The two of us started making out, Jimmy’s larger body pinning mine down, my hands exploring his tender thighs and ass. The two of us stripped down our naked bodies rubbing together.
“Here.” I had Jimmy lay on his back as I spread his thick meaty thigh and saw his tiny cock nub and wet pussy.
“Oh what are you-OH!”
I buried my head in his muff and started licking his pussy, my tongue lashing him up and down. Jimmy moaned, his thick legs resting on my shoulders and wrapping around my head. I was smothered by his meaty thighs but that didn’t stop me from licking, his sweet nectar filling my mouth.
“Hmm Baby that feels so good, when did you learn how to do that.” He moaned.
“HMM!” I just kept licking him, his pussy getting wetter and wetter as my tongue dragged up and down over his smooth snatch.
“Yes…oh yes…I’m…HAAA!” he moaned cumming from just my tongue.
Now that we were both ready to go I got my cock out as Jimmy got all fours for his favorite position, Doggy Style.
“Come on baby.” He wiggled his rear “I’m all ready for you.”
“Glad you’re ready.” I rubbed his ass with one hand and stroked my cock with the other “I’m going in.”
“HAAAHHOOO!” He moaned a bit as I pushed my thick cock into him.
“Still as tight as ever.” I grunted a bit as I mounted him and started thrusting.
“Oh fuck yeah that’s it!” he moaned “Hmm yeah baby~”
Jimmy moaned more and more as I fucked him, his big ass shaking while his soft but small tits wobbled and flopped around slightly, my cock bare in him. The extra thickness Jimmy had developed the last few months just made him jiggle even more and it was lovely to see his ass clap and his thighs wobble. I dug my fingers roughly into his backside to make sure to get my fill of my favorite part of his body, his glorious rump.
“Fuck Babe I think I’m gonna cum.” I groaned giving him a little slap “UGH!”
I grunted a bit and busted inside of him before pulling out, my cum dribbling out a bit.
“Hey now!” Jimmy grabbed me and sat heavily on my waist “I wasn’t done.”
“Oh, well what are you gonna do about it?” I smirked.
“This.” He teased and slid my cock into him, slowly rolling his hips to ride me cowgirl.
“HMM!” I held my hands on his wide sexy hips, bracing him as he rolled his body.
Jimmy’s tits rolled around a bit as he rode my cock faster and faster, the little belly he had developed wobbling as well, all of it was so sexy and only made me hornier and hornier. I bucked my hips a bit, meeting his bounces with my thrusts.
“OH HARDER BABY HARDER!” He screamed.
“UGH!” I groaned loudly “You’re such a horny slut aren’t you!”
“HAAA FUCKK!!!” he moaned climaxing with me inside him.
“GAH!” I gasped cumming in him yet again.
“Oh…we’re not done yet are we?” he smirked laying on top of me.
“Hmph.” I grabbed his ass and started thrusting again “Not by a long shot.”
Jimmy and I fucked all night till we were exhausted sweaty messes, then we showered together and fucked more, then ate breakfast while he gave me and BJ and then we fucked one more time before he left for his job at the amusement park.
I’m pretty sure we probably pissed off a few of our neighbors with our constant fucking and moaning but they were just gonna have to deal with it.
Hope you enjoyed.
Leave suggestions for the future.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a story of a guy going through second puberty that becomes hotter than the girls around him?

    ReplyDelete