Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Second Puberty: Big Booty Dad





Things used to be really simple, I lived pretty normal life with my Mom, my Dad and my Sister Kelly, but soon my normal life was flipped upside down.

It turned out my Dad had the Late Bloomer Variety of Second Puberty, in other words the man who fathered my was slowly turning into an attractive girl.
Things were super strange for a while, no one was really sure how to react, Mom still loved dad but him becoming a woman was a sharp change. Suddenly I was the only man in the house and my sister was bonding with our Dad more than ever as he started to become an attractive woman.
Dad didn’t make things easier, he happily embraced his new appearance and started dressing more feminine, occasional dresses, bras, yoga pants. The pants were the major problem, you see Dad had become a bit of a PAWG, a Phat Ass White Girl, His butt was something else, a face my friends frequently let me know.
“I know this is weird man, but your Dad’s hot.” My one friend said.
“His ass is amazing.” Another would say.
The worst part is they were even that subtle about checking him out and admitting her turned them on.

I was no better, I started trying to avoid him, attempting to push the awkward thoughts from my mind, but I mean look at him, could you not just imagine that thing shaking like a bowl of jelly. I was terrible, jerking off to the idea of my Dad, but it was the only way to stop myself from just grabbing his ass.

"Morning." He smiled as I walked into the kitchen and saw his rear smothering a stool.

"Yeah morning." I said grabbing my bag and trying not to stare.
“Oh don’t make any plans tonight your Mom and I need your help with something.” He said.
“Sure.” I shrugged as he walked off, I briefly turned around and caught a glimpse of his big booty.
“Pervert.” My sister Kelly snickered.
“Shut the fuck up.” I groaned.
The day ticked on for a bit, Kelly went to her friend’s house to watch some movie while I was left alone with out parents. I wasn’t sure why they had asked me to stay home though and let Kelly go out.
“Mark?” Mom walked in “Could you come with me.”
“Yeah sure.” I got up from my desk and followed after her.
I followed Mom to her bedroom.
“So what do you need?” I asked.
“Umm…well take a seat.” She smiled sitting on the bed and patting the spot next to her.
“Uhh okay.” I sat next to her “What’s up?”
“Nothing, now this is going to sound a little odd, but just relax and let it happen okay.” She smiled.
“Mom?”
Before she could start to answer I heard music pop up, it was a bit of a upbeat techno song. That’s when I saw it, my Dad stepped out of the bathroom in nothing but a bra and a tiny thong.
“W-what the hell?” I gasped.
“I told you, just let it happen.” Mom smirked at me, suddenly in her underwear “Ever since his change your father and I have missed having a man in the bedroom, we were hoping you’d fill in for him.”
“You-What?!” I gasped in shock.
“It’s okay bud, we don’t mind.” Dad turned around and smirked while rubbing his ass “and besides wouldn’t you like to really get some of this, it’s better to touch then to stare at.”
“Besides you already look excited.” Mom pointed at the tent in my pants.
I couldn’t believe it, my parents were trying to fulfil some kind of incest fantasy.
“Hmm.” I squirmed a bit.
“Let’s see if this changes your mind.” Dad wiggled his hips and then started shaking his ass.
“Oh!” I let out a little moan as I saw my Dad start twerking, this thick rump shaking around.
“HMM!” I heard a soft moan next to me and saw my mom with a hand down her panties, rubbing her pussy as she watched Dad shake his ass.
That’s when I decided to stop bothering to put up a fight, I reached into my pants, whipped out my cock and started stroking to the sight of my Dad shaking his ass.
“That’s it pal.” Dad smirked tugging his thong to pull tight in his ass crack.
“Fuck Dad your ass is amazing.” I moaned a bit.
“Yeah it is.” He smirked grinding it on my waist, my hard bare cock rubbing against his cheeks.
“So sexy.” Mom hummed spreading her legs and getting her fingers deep in her pussy.
Dad started making out with Mom while giving me a lap dance, all three of us groaning and moaning. Then we started moving around, Mom sat as the top of the bed with her legs spread wide, Dad was on all fours between her legs, mouth munching on her muff, and there I was at the back, stroking off with one hand and rubbing my Dad’s ass with the other.
“Well?” Dad wobbled his ass a bit “I’m waiting.”
“UGH!” I grunted as I spread his cheeks and pushed my cock into his tight warm hole “OH FUCK!”
“HAAA!”  Dad moaned “There it is! A cock inside me and it’s my son!”
“OHHH!” Mom screamed rubbing her pussy as Dad ate it out and I started fucking him “Yes that’s it fuck your Father!”
“GRRR!” I growled a bit and started thrusting harder, my cock pushing into Dad’s hole.
I started breaking into a sweat as I fucked my Dad, his ass jiggling happily each time I’d thrust into him. My parents of course were moaning as they made out and rubbed Mom’s pussy for fun.
“Oh boy…ugh.” I hissed “I think I’m gonna.
“Yeah me too.” Dad moaned “Cum with me….HAAAA!”
“UGH!!!”
I felt Dad’s pussy tighten up as he climaxed, his snatch milking me dry as I start to cum myself, I instinctively pulled out, ropes of cum flying out and splattering on his sexy ass.
“Oh…oh…” Mom panted.
“That was amazing, thanks son.” Dad smiled at me.
“Yeah.” I casually stroked my cock a bit “Any time.”
Hope you enjoyed.
Leave feedback and suggestions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment